Grin Natural - Grin Cool Mint 100% Natural Toothpaste
Our original Cool Mint flavoured toothpaste delivers a thorough, fresh, flash-those-pearly-whites clean – without the need for any nasties!
- Made in New Zealand from 100% natural ingredients
- The antiseptic properties of Manuka Oil, Propolis and Organic Sea Salt inhibit bacteria growth. Laboratory tests show that Grin Natural toothpaste is effective in combating all six common oral bacteria
- Natural xylitol helps to prevent plaque build-up with regular brushing
- Peppermint oil and spearmint oil leave teeth fresh and squeaky clean
- The combination of carefully selected active natural ingredients and essential oils work together to maintain good oral health
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), NO Triclosan, NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NO artificial colours, NO artificial flavours, NO fragrance and NO harsh abrasives
- Fluoride, paraben and palm oil free
- The only natural toothpaste available in New Zealand dental clinics
- Not tested on animals
- Does not contain gluten
- Recycle the tubes through Grin's recycling programme
Directions for use: For best results, brush at least twice a day after meals.
Warning: Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.
Key Active Ingredients:
- Infused Manuka Oil Extracts - The incredible healing powers of Manuka have long been recognised by New Zealand Maori, who for centuries have utilised this native shrub in treating a range of health conditions
- Natural Propolis Extracts - Bees are genius. As well as providing us with delicious honey (and, you know, keeping nature ticking) they also make propolis - a gloopy substance that since ancient civilisation has been recognised for its medicinal benefits. We've included propolis specifically for its antiseptic cleansing properties, just what you want in a toothpaste then
- Organic Sea Salt - Ever wondered why dentists suggest rinsing with saltwater after a dental procedure? The alkaline nature of sea salt increases the pH balance of your mouth, creating an environment that bacteria really, really hate. The sea salt we’ve put in Grin is certified organic, so it retains more of the good stuff such as calcium, magnesium, silicon, phosphorus and iron