Hello Cup - Menstrual Cup XS Teen
The Hello Cup is a complete game changer when it comes to your period:
- made in New Zealand
- reuseable for years
- planet friendly
- holds more way more than tampons
- Working out what size you are can be tricky – we are all so different! The Hello Cup TEEN is slightly smaller and softer than the S/M. It is designed specifically for younger users. Our most popular size is the S/M. As a rule of thumb we recommend the S/M for women who are under 35. Fit women often find the S/M is best for them regardless of age and whether they’ve had children.
- The L is a good choice if you feel a bit ‘stretched’ post child birth and are over 35 years old. Sometimes it’s a case of trial and error. For example, if your S/M Hello Cup is opening but you get leakage, you might need to go up a size. On the other hand if you find your L won’t open – you might need to go down a size.
- The diameter of the TEEN is 38mm and the overall length including the toggle is 57mm. It holds 17.5ml (to the holes).
- The diameter of the S/M is 41mm and the overall length, including the toggle, is 59mm. It holds 21mls (to the holes).
- The diameter of the L is 45mm and the overall length, including the toggle, is 64mm. It holds 28ml (to the holes).
Proudly designed and made in New Zealand using top-of-the-line medical-grade TPE plastic from Germany, the Hello Cup contains no nasty chemicals and is recyclable at the end of its life. It is free of silicone and latex – making it the perfect choice for women who have sensitivities.