SIMPLE As That - Vapour Rub Baby
Don't want to put petrol or turpentine oil on your babys skin?
We don't want you to either! That's why we've created an organic vapour rub to aid congestion, stuffiness, inflammation and improve breathing. We start with a buttery base of Shea and Coconut Oil, and then add a potent blend of pure essential oils all known for their anti-bacterial, antiseptic, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The range is packaged in glass not plastic
- It is 100% Australian made by a Pharmacist
- Fair trade
- Gluten & nut free
- Suitable for sensitive skin types
- Vapour oil for babies
Directions for use:
- Gently massage a small amount onto your baby's chest and back two to three times per day and at bedtime when needed as a breathe balm
- Store below 25°C
- Recommended from newborn to 6 years - For newborns SIMPLE As That recommend putting it on a cloth or on a newborns feet in case of any reaction. Always recommend patch testing to check if there’s any skin reactions on infants under 3 months
Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Peppermint Oil, Lemon Oil, Rosemary Oil.